The high cost of fuel had changed the travel industry. As more airlines charge extra fees for almost everything. Southwest Airlines for 35 years is offering low fares with no strings attached.I think this is a great campaign. Most people does not like to pay surprise fees. Southwest provides free charge what they believe are basic elements of complimentary service.
Maria Alfaro
Maria, They also have a unique way of doing things raising money that you didnt spend on the flight ticket. In my old Marketing class, my instructor showed us a video on Youtube of how Southwest is different. Please have your entire team/group view this video as it well help in the future.
ReplyDeleteClick Here to view Video
-Ricky Madrigal
MKT450
TEAM GRH
Thanks for the video. The audience participation was awesome. I personally will like to fly with Southwest Airlines. Last time I flew, we have to pay for our suitcases and we only have free sodas or water.
DeleteMaria Alfaro