Southwest Airlines may be one step closer to offering flights to Hawaii from John Wayne Airport in Orange County, this would be an asset to the company holding strong against its competition. Flight Attendants voted in agreement last week for a contract that allows flights over water, since Southwest is John Wayne's largest carrier and wants to expand this brings speculation for some soon to be Hawaii get aways.
Aloha Airlines operated between Honolulu International Airport and John Wayne Airport until the Airline said ALOHA in 2008 and shutdown operations due to bankruptcy. This would be the perfect opportunity for southwest to fill a potentially missing void for customers, besides I live in Orange County and could use a vacation :]
Christopher Moore A.K.A ChrisPY MAC


I love the fact the southwest could potentially expand and go to Hawaii. Hawaii is definitely one of my favorite spots and it would be cool to have a cheaper airline to take me over. Upside for me: I have tons of points I could use....Downside: southwest seats aren't that comfortable. Hopefully they'll add new planes with bigger seats.
ReplyDeleteErin