Translate
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Des Moines goes Nuts for Southwest
I guess before last sunday if you told someone at Des Moines International Airport, "Somebody who works here told me I could fly Southwest airlines from this airport." They might just say...ummm Iowa you an apology. I know that was as corny as jokes can get, but now that Southwest Airlines offers flights to and from Des Moines, Iowa this may never be a potential reality again. Katie List, a Southwest airline employee posted a well written blog on Southwest coming to Des Moines and what that means to her.
http://www.blogsouthwest.com
The video above shows a few residents of Iowa aboard a southwest aircraft speaking on their history and pride for their state, as well as Katie greeting her family as she and others land in Des Moines. Considering how Des Moines International Airport only carried six other airlines before Southwest, I would say Iowa really is the place where dreams come true.
Christopher Moore A.K.A ChrisPY MAC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment