The trip allows children with special medical needs to take a break from their daily stresses and enjoy a family getaway. After boarding the plane, Employees gave the little heroes a special Southwest send-off with waves and cheers as they departed on the trip of a lifetime.
Southwest Airlines takes seriously its commitment to people and their communities. By partnering with Kraddick’s charity, SWA is allowing families with special needs children to create happy and memorable moments at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. It is amazing what a fun trip can do. These kids look so happy that they don't look sick to me.
Maria Alfaro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvDsdqXtnM
Im happy to read that Southwest has given
ReplyDeleteback :) I believe its very easy to overlook important things such as our health and to see Southwest touch the lives of 57 deserving children and their familys is touching.
-Nicole S
I LOVE THIS! I now have a rejuvinated faith in SW for taking an opportunity to do something kind like this. My step sister is autistic and she has gone through many medical mishaps in her short 16 years, and I know how excited she gets over the littlest things in life. I can't imagine how special these children and their families felt to be able to go to Disneyworld.
ReplyDeleteI just might choose SW the next time I fly, since I know they find importance is great causes. :)
-Jainine
It is so good to see companies giving back especially when some customers feel they only take.
ReplyDelete-Gwendolyn Satchell
Good for you south west. doing good things for people these. I give you ten Kudos points
ReplyDelete